Thursday 15 January 2009

no title

It annoys me how I can't get signal on my phone when I'm expecting a text or a call, but when I don't want to answer my phone when a particular person rings, (My boss; would be physically impossible for me to work tonight. Too tired) I can't not get signal. Usually, when I'm sat at the computer; zero bars. Today. Five bars? Woah there! So I ended up just turning my phone off, and standing by the house phone to make sure noone answered it.
It's raining again, and I don't like it.
I can't be bothered to get up in the morning because it's too early, so I hardly have enough time to do anything in the morning.
In other news we had mock's this week. Physics; A. Biology; A* and Chemistry; A.
I'm quite proud of myself as I did zero revision :)
WHY IS EVERYONE ILL LATELY? I don't like it. It means I have to force myself to make conversation with people I usually wouldn't or with people where I know there is some sort of tension between us, when I can't be bothered to do anything.
And I'm in confusion over what to do this weekend :O
Do I get friday off work and go to this party Sam's asked me to go to with, with 200+ people, none of whom I have ever met before?
Or do I get Saturday off and go to a gig with my best friends and other people I enjoy the company of?
Or is my boss going to say I need to work both days and I die?
Hmm :\
Skins starts in a week :D I'm proper excited; I love skins ttm.
If I wanted I could watch teh premier of the first episode on myspace or something, but I chose not to because I'd rather be all excited for a week, and then when it comes to the 22nd; 10pm, sitting down infront of the TV with a hot chocolate or other beverage and enjoy lovlaayyy skins which I have missed alot.
I miss Chris :(
I hope the cast is as good as tha last one (yn)
Anyway, I'm sure nobody has read this or found this in any way interesting but I thought I'd write everything down. :)
[L]

No comments: