Friday 2 January 2009

good afternoon

I'm just getting ready to go to town, but Meg just rang and said we would have to catch the 1:45 bus as she thinks she's not going to be ready in time. So, as my brother has gone to Mount Hawk for the day, I'm in his laptop because I like using it proper loads :D Good grammar, Vit -_-
I'm sat on my bed when I would usually be sat in the coldest corner of the lounge on the computer, I've got lovely natural light coming in so I don't have to use a desk lamp when I want to go on cam and I can get ready for town whilst having a little browse of tinternet :D
I'm going ot have to buy myself a laptop. Just as soon as I ask my boss for a pay-rise, which, fingers crossed, I will get because, let's be honest, I'm amazing at life. Ish.

Do you know what I'm properly in love with right this minute? Kanye West's new album, which I got for Christmas, 808's and Heartbreaks. It's so good, I think :D Other people say they don't particularly like it because it's too mellow, but I do , I do, I doooo. Paranoid and RoboCop have to be my favourites though :)

I'm off to hairspray my hair up a bit more. [L]

Baby, don't worry 'bout it, Baby, don't even think about it. You're worried 'bout the wrong things, wrong things.

No comments: