Thursday 1 January 2009

hello 2009

I had a pretty nice day :) I woke up late though, so had to catch the later bus into town.
Got into town and Payne picked us up and drove us to his where we sat around drinking Corona while playing xbox and watching several movies, ooh.
Then loadds of people turned up who I didn't know.
We were going to go out with them afterwards to the Square but my mum was like, 'Noooooooooooooooo, too much drinking and drunks.'
So yeah, just came home instead (y)
But, it was enjoyablee, aye :]
& now it's 2009, I hope it's going to be a better year that 2008.
MYRESOLOUTIONS;
  • Loose weight.
  • Become alot more confident with the way I look.
  • Become less shy when talking to new people.
  • Meet new people.
  • Meet a nice boy.
  • Be more outgoing.
  • Do more and try more.
  • Do well at school; concentrate more, talk less, generally try and higher my grades.
  • Be nicer to my family.
  • Get a hobby ;]

2008's was a big one for me, in the way that I changed so much throughout the year. Not just looks either, although at the beginning of the year I was just coming out of my 'emo stage' ahaha, oh dear :) I've changed as a person too. I do try to bitch and gossip less, I'm nicer now to people, I give people more of a chance. I've lost some amazing friends this year but gained even better ones. I've made so many mistakes but learned from every single one. I've had amazing experiences, tried new things and changed my opinions on some things. I've done thing I am so proud of myself for doing, but on the other hand, I've done things I regret alot. Even considering all of this, I wouldn't go back and change one thing because, yeah actually, it has been a good year, and yeah I have enjoyed myself a whole lot, I just want this one to be 1508509485 times better :)

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

No comments: