Tuesday 6 January 2009

honestly,

I fucking love you.
But I have no idea why?
You would have thought that I would have gotten over it, wouldn't you? I want to get over it, I want to forget all about it and you and everything that was said; everything that happened. I can't though and I don't know why. You're probably always going to be special to me. It's possible that I'll never forget you, not for a long while at least. You still give me butterflies and make me smile like I've just won the lottery, even now. Even when you're being a twat you still make me happy. You still make me laugh at the stupid things you do, however hard I try not to. I think you're lovely. Your smile is lovely, your eyes are lovely too.
It's just not going to happen. I should have given up months ago, but it's hard. I'm such a silly girl.
Anyway. It's far too cold. I don't like it.
I want summer. I want the beach and I want holidays.
I want no school again (Only had one day back and I'm already sick of it).
I want late night, early mornings. I want days being lazy with everyone.
I want parties and barbeques and my birthday and sun.
Only six months to go now.
Hope this one is a scorcher! :)

No comments: