Sunday 8 March 2009

SUPER KAWAIII


Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Hurry up and come and save me.

MUSIC (mu-sic) n. 1. The art of organizing sound. Vocal sounds having some degree of rhythm, melody and harmony. 2. A musical composition or body of such compositions. 3. The soundtrack of my life, feel it, shut up and listen, keep on dancing. (see also) life.
www.hlfragrance.com

So, it's 1pm on a Sunday. I haven't been up this early on a Sunday for such a long time, let alone be home from town already. I went shopping with my mum. We were in Boots and I showed her the Harajuku Lovers Fragrance stand. We were smelling all the testers for ages, and in the end she bought me Music and she got Love. The bottles are really cute! They have little dolls for the lids, the one I got has a doll with a sailor suit on. Then on the way home in the car, she was just telling me how when she used to live in Tokyo, she'd go every Sunday to the park in Harajuku and see all the people dressed up and listen to the music and go to the market and things. It sounds like so much fun. I'll have to go there one day.

I'm feeling  alot better today. Fuck it all tbh, I don't even give a shit any more :)

No comments: