Monday 20 April 2009

rewind.

Is there a song that every time you listen to it you rewind and listen to the same bit over and over again?
Or is that just me?

At the moment the songs are;
All Alone - Gorillaz. 
'Bounce, wiggle, bounce, wiggle, shakin' all them brains out,
chemical cutthroat, 'bout to blow their brains out.'

and, Antwerpen - Enter Shikari.
'It appears the foundations of all our great nations
are lies and indoctrinations.
So if Silvius Brabo collects the hands of giants
will you join him?'
I probably listened to that bit about fifty times in bed last night, ahha.


I'm getting really lazy at blogging.
I promise I'll do it more when I go back to school.
Which is tomorrow :/
Not looking forward to it.

2 comments:

SCOTT said...

don't feel so alone upon the lazy fronteir. every blogger dwells there sometime or another.

my songs at the moment are:
- jimi hendrix: Voodoo Child
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Zero
- the kills: U.R.A.

Anonymous said...

Yepp, happens to me all the time.
Lady Gaga- Starstruck.